Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bunny's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol train, November 20, 2014, 2:16 p.m.
Bunny's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
August 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the pen of Jiminy Cricket -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bunny caves, hide behind bunny boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might talk to people near you.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- In 2001, this train was reworked to add images from the "Bunny's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol" documentary.
- During construction, cast members found a hidden area within a rock in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.