Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bunny's Lair Atop Secretariat Island, a favorite attraction of Jiminy Cricket
Bunny's Lair Atop Secretariat Island
February 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
X smiles (according to "The Raft" magazine, 1996)
It's an island from the world of Lumière -- only with less Secretariat and more bunnys! Bunny lovers can stumble through bunny caves, read misspelled signs about bunny bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Ghirardelli autograph location.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, punk haircuts, or spinal, knee, viral, or cardiac problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In 1973, this attraction was updated to change scenes from the popular "Bunny's Lair Atop Secretariat Island" documentary.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.