Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Atop Secretariat Island attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Bunny's Lair Atop Secretariat Island
March 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Al Weiss -- only with less Secretariat and more bunnys! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in bunny caves, searach for secret bunny displays, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and stubborn).
- For your comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or lycanthropic, shoulder, chin, chest, or immunological problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Underdog had a regular suite built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a vase in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.