Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort adventure, willingly offending in the shrouded sunlight
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
November 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Yale Gracey -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Fans of Tom Sawyer can run blindly through brigand caves, hide behind brigand shipwrecks, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this adventure.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo garden.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tipping generously).
- Waiting may occur.
- Some cranks insist that this adventure is home of the disturbed spirit of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a crate in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.