Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
April 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the ravings of Herbie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Guests can obtain a brigand curse in brigand caves, enjoy cleverly themed brigand displays, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by brigands!
- If traveling with a small group, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special glasses.
- The brush in the sphere room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues Within the Toboggan".
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.