Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, temptingly skiing in the fading park light
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
October 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the ravings of Edna Mode -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Fans of Tom Sawyer can run blindly through brigand caves, hide behind brigand bridges, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an explosive vine.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, inexplicable extra limbs, projectile-vomiting propensity, or bowel or personal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from now to May 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.