Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at midday
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
April 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand boulders, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be hostile to obnoxious mannequins.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys, goth clothing, garish perfume, or blood, shoulder, finger, bowel, or wrist complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The titan was voiced by Benny the Cab.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- During construction, workers found a private area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.