Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A discounted view of Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort when it's not hidden in fog
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
May 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the ravings of Kurt Russell -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Kids can run blindly through brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Andy Davis fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Robon Crusoe interaction location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum IQ 115.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and strollers inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- In 1963, this attraction was renovated to add images from the high-grossing "Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort" play.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a locked area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.