Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at dusk
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
September 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Richard Sherman -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through brigand caves, climb up brigand displays, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Inks," Walt Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Galactic Flubber") might try to forget about this attraction less than a half hour prior to park closing.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- This attraction's stage actually extends beside the river.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.