Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, nostalgically considered to be the finest volcanic attraction at Disneyland
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
September 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Paul Pressler -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in brigand caves, be photographed with brigand shipwrecks, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors can't ride this attraction up to a half hour prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and glasses away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- According to scholars, there are no forms used in this attraction.
- During the night, cast members found a hidden area within a wall in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.