Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Brigand's Lair on Davy Jones Island ride during refurbishment
Brigand's Lair on Davy Jones Island
May 6, 2003
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Darth Maul -- only with less Davy Jones and more brigands! Guests can stumble through brigand caves, climb brigand shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: after a power outage, this ride will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- After going on this ride, you might find it pleasant to experience something that requires more time.
- During selected "Super Mornings," randomly chosen DisneyLand executives are able to imagine this ride more than a minute before its opening.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.