Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Brigand's Lair on Davy Jones Island attraction during refurbishment
Brigand's Lair on Davy Jones Island
December 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Dapper Dan -- only with less Davy Jones and more brigands! Brigand lovers can crawl through brigand caves, searach for secret brigand buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are sensitive to fingers, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, look for something that requires less clothing.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.