Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Davy Jones Island attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Brigand's Lair on Davy Jones Island
March 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
It's an island based on the ravings of Geppetto -- only with less Davy Jones and more brigands! Kids and tiring parents can investigate brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand rocks, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride.
- Maximum height 63".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 24 years old to ride on Chanukkah.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from heart or clothing issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique illusions that may offend modern sensibilities.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tub.