Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Davy Jones Island attraction, accidentally considered to be the worst elusive attraction at Disneyland
Brigand's Lair on Davy Jones Island
August 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Mara -- only with less Davy Jones and more brigands! Young ones can scrape their knees in brigand caves, climb up brigand boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains antique characters.
- The muppet in the flag room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Outside the Illustration".
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.