Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: The Brigand's Lair on Davy Jones Island attraction, which recently celebrated its undersea anniversary
Brigand's Lair on Davy Jones Island
February 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Maynard -- only with less Davy Jones and more brigands! Active adults can obtain a brigand curse in brigand caves, read misspelled signs about brigand stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- At one location in the film, you can see a reference to a future attraction.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.