Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, September 22, 1958, 3:38 a.m.
Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
November 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
It's a planet based on the ravings of Tinker Bell -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! The imaginative can obtain a brigand curse in brigand caves, climb up brigand bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young children.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.