Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet, a favorite ride of Chernabog
Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
May 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet right out of the imagination of Joel Chandler Harris -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in brigand caves, climb up brigand treasure, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this ride only under pain of death.
- Instead of riding this ride, it's recommended that you try something shorter.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- The tower of Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet can be spotted from as far away as Fantasia.
- During a private party, workers found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tourist.