Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, secretly considered to be the best national attraction at Disneyland
Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
December 9, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the writings of Iago -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Active adults can get lost in brigand caves, climb over brigand gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with crazy children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- The free airplane is the last one remaining from the athlete grove on which Disneyland was built.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a locked area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.