Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Brigand's Lair in Tinker Bell Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Brigand's Lair in Tinker Bell Island
August 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Max Devlin -- only with less Tinker Bell and more brigands! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand stuff, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to confront you.
- After riding this attraction, experience something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Ron Miller originally intended for this attraction to use live outlaws.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.