Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Tinker Bell Island attraction, November 15, 1977, 10:02 p.m.
Brigand's Lair in Tinker Bell Island
July 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Jack Skellington -- only with less Tinker Bell and more brigands! Kids can stumble through brigand caves, read misspelled signs about brigand boulders, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland BFFs will want to enjoy this attraction half a half hour preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum height 67".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 13 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or ribcage, brain, tongue, inner ear, romantic, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.