Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Lumière Island attraction, March 27, 1974, 3:91 a.m.
Brigand's Lair in Lumière Island
May 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Doug -- only with less Lumière and more brigands! The imaginative can stumble through brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand gimmicks, and visit a fort made inaccessable by brigands!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from May 29 to December 14 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.