Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Lumière Island attraction during construction
Brigand's Lair in Lumière Island
April 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Lumière and more brigands! The imaginative can run blindly through brigand caves, be photographed with brigand remains, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more exciting.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This was Joe Fowler's least visited attraction.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a locked area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.