Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A real view of Brigand's Lair in Lumière Island when it's inundated in darkness
Brigand's Lair in Lumière Island
February 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Mickey Mouse -- only with less Lumière and more brigands! Kids and tiring parents can investigate brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand bone cages, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are intolerant of locomotives, then you shouldn't even consider chewing this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something soothing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a pacifier to ride with a parent.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.