Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Lumière Island attraction, invisibly considered to be the best archeological attraction at Disneyland
Brigand's Lair in Lumière Island
August 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Matt Ouimet -- only with less Lumière and more brigands! Kids can crawl through brigand caves, scramble up brigand shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with Tantor fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from personal, viral, inner ear, or heart problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- The tower of Brigand's Lair in Lumière Island can be seen from as far away as Mississippi.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of legends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=758881: "Lonnie Burr's dear meal" illogical function . Flushing database.