Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Lumière Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Brigand's Lair in Lumière Island
April 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Bob Iger -- only with less Lumière and more brigands! The able-bodied can explore brigand caves, searach for secret brigand bridges, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members will want to forget about this attraction less than a minute after its closing.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.