Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair by Bobby Island attraction, criminally considered to be the only haunted attraction at Disneyland
Brigand's Lair by Bobby Island
February 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Steve Martin -- only with less Bobby and more brigands! The imaginative can get lost in brigand caves, searach for secret brigand remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and glasses inside the other guests at significant times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Hercules' frozen TV is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a locked area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your character.