Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An explosive view of Brigand's Lair by Beast Island when it's inundated in tarps
Brigand's Lair by Beast Island
November 21, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Tantor -- only with less Beast and more brigands! The able-bodied can get lost in brigand caves, hide behind brigand displays, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider spinning this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness or bowel, stomach, spinal, lung, tongue, or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Brigand's Lair by Beast Island "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.