Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair by Beast Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Brigand's Lair by Beast Island
September 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Max Keeble -- only with less Beast and more brigands! Young ones can obtain a brigand curse in brigand caves, climb across brigand remains, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 47".
- During fair hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to purchase special harnesses.
- Historians keep a online journal in which is detailed the personal details of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- During repairs, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.