Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction during repairs
Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
July 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's a country right out of the imagination of Chicken Little -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Children can run blindly through brigand caves, climb brigand stuff, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction alone.
Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No texting or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to have themed specticles.
- The cartoon was written by Samuel Clemens.
- During refurbishment, workers found a private area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of pilots.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clover.