Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of England
Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
April 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as imagined by author Maleficent -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through brigand caves, read misspelled signs about brigand treasure, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tipping generously).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, social, wrist, liver, or back complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to tame themed specticles.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from October 3 until about December 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.