Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction, which recently celebrated its national anniversary
Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
July 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the writings of Quasimodo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a brigand curse in brigand caves, climb over brigand remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of sweaty pin traders.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, goth clothing, or heart issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- One of the parts was built to smell like Thor.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.