Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction, happily daring in the evening candlelight
Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
January 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the world of Deedle -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Kids can explore brigand caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by brigand shipwrecks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Specials," former Disneyland first-time visitors can't visualize this attraction for an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and opinions within the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gravestone.