Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
September 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Figment -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! The imaginative can bump their heads in brigand caves, read misspelled signs about brigand shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will point at seeds.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects or immunological, bowel, or viral disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No dancing or nudity permitted.
- The letters in "Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country" can be scrambled to spell "Oydrbirudi Wc Sttrrlasn R 'naayoeen Umg."
- Be sure to look for a wee Mickey when you look up in the valiant scene.
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.