Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction at park opening
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
October 31, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Rajah -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Kids can bump their heads in brigand caves, read misspelled signs about brigand shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by brigands!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from felony convictions or familial, attention-span, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to buy custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.