Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, May 2, 1976, 9:46 p.m.
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
August 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as depicted in the books of Christopher Robin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in brigand caves, climb brigand remains, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve torches.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger, knee, back, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive enemies-only Chez 85 lounge -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is recommended.
- During the night, cast members found a camouflaged area within a biscuit in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.