Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its turbulent anniversary
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
April 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the world of Huck Finn -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! The imaginative can obtain a brigand curse in brigand caves, climb over brigand displays, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing after giving birth.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or knee, back, bowel, shoulder, liver, or nasal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your children and strollers within the attraction at all times.
- The tower of Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest can be seen from as far away as Switzerland.
- During repairs, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.