Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nearby view of Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest when it's not covered in children
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
June 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
It's a forest as imagined by author José -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something with a different ambiance.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to go on.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of children, trendy clothing, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no mermaids used in this attraction.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.