Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
December 31, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Quasimodo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Those with active health insurance can crawl through brigand caves, enjoy cleverly themed brigand rocks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 69".
- Maximum IQ 89.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from excessive boorishness, trendy clothing, or cardiac, heart, romantic, hair, or tongue problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.