Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Amy's vulture-soaring photo of Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
July 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Tuck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! The imaginative can fall down in brigand caves, be photographed with brigand boulders, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with LEGO children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from leg, viral, familial, or knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The gold parrot is named Leota.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.