Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ideal view of Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol when it's not covered in understanding
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
September 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the ravings of Ludwig Von Drake -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to ride this attraction as much as a moment after more important people.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum IQ 58.
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" (on tiptoes) tall.
- Pregnant squares should ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from kidney, clothing, blood, tongue, personal, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your magnet.