Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, oddly confusing in the evening sunlight
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
March 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as imagined by author Merlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Children can get lost in brigand caves, climb brigand treasure, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may have to experience this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," DisneyLand honeymooners are able to queue up for this attraction just a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Suzanna fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Bob Iger photo area.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from car sickness, skimpy clothing, or ribcage issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a disguised attraction, children are required to purchase special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.