Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
September 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the writings of Ollie Johnston -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! The able-bodied can stumble through brigand caves, enjoy cleverly themed brigand boulders, and look at a fort made inaccessable by brigands!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and in diapers).
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Make sure to keep your children and strollers away from the cast members at various times.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Condorman was famously on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
- During repairs, workers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.