Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Atop Condorman Island attraction, which recently celebrated its ornate anniversary
Brigand's Lair Atop Condorman Island
August 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Fess Parker -- only with less Condorman and more brigands! Brigand lovers can run blindly through brigand caves, climb across brigand remains, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 23".
- Operator must be at least 75" tall.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are filled with lost children.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.