Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Atop Condorman Island attraction, merrily considered to be the premier indigenous attraction at Disneyland
Brigand's Lair Atop Condorman Island
August 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Mickey Rooney -- only with less Condorman and more brigands! Guests can stumble through brigand caves, climb across brigand stuff, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by brigands!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to imagine this attraction as much as a half hour after less important people.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections, punk haircuts, overdone perfume, or chin, lycanthropic, personal, spinal, attention-span, or lung disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from another attraction.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a private area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.