Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brat's Lair in Tony Baxter Island attraction during repairs
Brat's Lair in Tony Baxter Island
October 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Dave Smith -- only with less Tony Baxter and more brats! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in brat caves, climb across brat displays, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts or inner ear problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- In concert with a 1968 reworking, new jokes were added to the exit display.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a cartoon in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.