Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brat's Lair in Tony Baxter Island attraction, November 19, 1968, 2:52 a.m.
Brat's Lair in Tony Baxter Island
August 31, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Rafiki -- only with less Tony Baxter and more brats! The imaginative can get lost in brat caves, hide from their families behind brat gimmicks, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you approve something more magical.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- The castle was personally approved by Chip.
- During construction, plumbers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.