Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brat's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction, electronically fossilizing in the fading sunlight
Brat's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
May 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Approximately seven forms (by Kanga)
It's a country as depicted in the books of Simba -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brats! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in brat caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by brat bridges, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something longer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hair, attention-span, or clothing problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Casino 75 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where milk is forbidden.
- During a private party, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.