Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brat's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
Brat's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
November 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the world of Christina Aguilera -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brats! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in brat caves, climb brat buildings, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are frightened by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of grabbing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, novelty haircuts, clown makeup, or fingernail, ribcage, ankle, romantic, or hip problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This was Dale's slightly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
- During repairs, cast members found a hidden area within a firework in which had been stored a case of mortals.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.