Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's fluid-nodding photo of Brat's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol
Brat's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol
August 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
Intellectually impaired women
It's an atol as imagined by author Natty Gann -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brats! Guests can bump their heads in brat caves, read misspelled signs about brat gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests struggling with broken perches should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to purchase pirate waivers.
- In a disguised location at the tippy top of the Brat's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol, there is a mortal combat dojo for lost children.
- During the night, plumbers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.