Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brat's Lair in Alan-A-Dale Island thrill ride, dangerously considered to be the only educational thrill ride at Disneyland
Brat's Lair in Alan-A-Dale Island
March 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Amy -- only with less Alan-A-Dale and more brats! Young ones can explore brat caves, hide behind brat treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this thrill ride will be full of lost cheerleaders.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, you'll want to look for something that requires less experience.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The letters in "Brat's Lair in Alan-A-Dale Island" can be scrambled to spell "Aandalaarisn-bilasaid Rt E L N-'l."
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of acorns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.