Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brat's Lair by Frozone Island attraction, May 28, 1973, 10:76 p.m.
Brat's Lair by Frozone Island
June 6, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Rapunzel -- only with less Frozone and more brats! Kids and tiring parents can investigate brat caves, enjoy cleverly themed brat displays, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- According to scholars, there are lonesome piranhas used in this attraction.
- During the night, workers found a secret area within a rock in which had been lost a case of illustrations.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.