Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unseen view of Brat's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet when it's not shrounded in culture
Brat's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
June 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as depicted in the books of George Darling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brats! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in brat caves, hide behind brat bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, find something longer.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Dapper Dan photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- Rumor has it, there are no books used in this attraction.
- During repairs, cast members found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your duck.