Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brat's Lair Under Kronk Island adventure, nostalgically confusing in the fading sunlight
Brat's Lair Under Kronk Island
March 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Elvis -- only with less Kronk and more brats! Fans of Kronk can investigate brat caves, searach for secret brat bridges, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- After riding this adventure, you will be compelled to try something less magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or liver issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this adventure may smell funny.
- Guests may get very poor on this adventure.
- No food or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.