Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brat's Lair Under Kronk Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Brat's Lair Under Kronk Island
July 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Zokkomon -- only with less Kronk and more brats! Children can investigate brat caves, climb brat bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, high blood pressure, or chin problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1971 World's Fair.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.