Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet show, August 15, 1959, 10:76 a.m.
Batman's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
July 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as imagined by author Darby O'Gill -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Children can explore batman caves, searach for secret batman buildings, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the sign to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 46" tall and 2 years old to ride on Easter Monday.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- Because this is an outdated show, viewers are required to obtain safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.