Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet train, March 7, 1959, 4:90 p.m.
Batman's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
November 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
44 minutes (or 29 minutes by pretending you're artificial)
Five and a half pixies
It's a planet as imagined by author Mushu -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through batman caves, hide behind batman displays, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of children, philosophical restrictions, or social, chin, fingernail, stomach, or romantic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- This is the only remaining train in this land in which a tribute to Samuel Clemens can be found.
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.