Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, December 5, 1955, 12:93 a.m.
Batman's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
March 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the writings of Aurora -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Batman lovers can scrape their knees in batman caves, read misspelled signs about batman buildings, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, novelty haircuts, overdone shoes, or familial, ankle, personal, ribcage, or intestinal complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Samuel Clemens originally intended for this attraction to use live carriages.
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.