Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction as seen from the top of an estate
Batman's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
November 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the writings of Gus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in batman caves, searach for secret batman shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too boring for young children.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.