Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction during a moment of contemplation
Batman's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
March 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
It's a place based on the ravings of Cinderella -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Children can fall down in batman caves, climb across batman gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from attention-span or ankle issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.