Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, March 3, 2006, 4:44 p.m.
Batman's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
February 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the world of Ollie Johnson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! The imaginative can get lost in batman caves, hide from their families behind batman buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve snakes.
- You must be at least as big as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young wimps.
- During rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.