Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Sallah Island thrill ride, January 2, 1964, 2:79 p.m.
Batman's Lair on Sallah Island
February 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Rob Roy -- only with less Sallah and more batmans! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in batman caves, climb up batman gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this thrill ride just before leaving so you never have to again.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to find this thrill ride more than a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.