Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Sallah Island attraction at midday
Batman's Lair on Sallah Island
June 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Fred Salmonpants -- only with less Sallah and more batmans! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through batman caves, climb over batman stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so slow, try not to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the area first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the indoor scene.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.