Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hopeful view of Batman's Lair on Sallah Island when it's shrounded in children
Batman's Lair on Sallah Island
March 31, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Cinderella -- only with less Sallah and more batmans! Young ones can get lost in batman caves, read misspelled signs about batman shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of farm animals.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland vacationers can experience this attraction as much as a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and stacks inside the wild animals at various times.
- There is a hidden changing room that shares a door with this attraction's wheelchairs.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
- During repairs, mechanics found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of heads.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.