Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Sallah Island attraction, daringly haunting in the evening moonlight
Batman's Lair on Sallah Island
October 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Robin Crusoe -- only with less Sallah and more batmans! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in batman caves, searach for secret batman remains, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to make silly comments to you.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 48".
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Marlin originally intended for this attraction to have live cowboys.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a secret area within a wall in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.