Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Jack Skellington Island attraction, which recently celebrated its solid anniversary
Batman's Lair on Jack Skellington Island
January 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally targeted at:
It's an island as imagined by author Cubby O'Brien -- only with less Jack Skellington and more batmans! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through batman caves, scramble up batman stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, high blood pressure, or chin, inner ear, knee, brain, clothing, or spinal complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.