Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Jack Skellington Island attraction as seen from the top of Italy
Batman's Lair on Jack Skellington Island
January 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Yale Gracey -- only with less Jack Skellington and more batmans! Guests can stumble through batman caves, searach for secret batman rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may vanish if you don't let them.
- During selected "Super Mornings," high-rolling Walt Disney Land vacationers should visit this attraction less than a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Bumping may occur.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other attraction in Walt Disney Land.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a net in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.