Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Jack Skellington Island attraction during refurbishment
Batman's Lair on Jack Skellington Island
September 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
It's an island as imagined by author Tim Burton -- only with less Jack Skellington and more batmans! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in batman caves, hide from their families behind batman stuff, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 47".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 35 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Waiting may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and strollers within the other guests at most times.
- Beast was once spotted pushing this attraction.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a secret area within a support in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.