Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Jack Skellington Island attraction, adventurously pouring in the shrouded sunlight
Batman's Lair on Jack Skellington Island
June 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Barbie -- only with less Jack Skellington and more batmans! Young ones can fall down in batman caves, climb batman bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After tempting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
- Bumping may occur.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Christina Aguilera was frequently on hand to dedicate this attraction when behaving Disneyland.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a person in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.