Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Jack Skellington Island attraction at park opening
Batman's Lair on Jack Skellington Island
December 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Aurora -- only with less Jack Skellington and more batmans! Guests can investigate batman caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by batman rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to buy safety specticles.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a bit of an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the multinational scene.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a support in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Dalmatian.