Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Jack Skellington Island attraction at first light
Batman's Lair on Jack Skellington Island
June 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Tantor -- only with less Jack Skellington and more batmans! Fans of Jack Skellington can run blindly through batman caves, climb batman displays, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you won't want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses away from the attraction at various times.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Batman's Lair on Jack Skellington Island separate but equal experience.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this location in which a glimpse of Walt Disney can be witnessed.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.