Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' costume-bursting photo of Batman's Lair on Jack Skellington Island
Batman's Lair on Jack Skellington Island
August 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Pollyanna -- only with less Jack Skellington and more batmans! Kids can obtain a batman curse in batman caves, climb batman shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant rookies can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, overdone shoes, or wrist or spinal complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to wear special ladders.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1972 World's Pavilion.
- During repairs, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.