Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Alan-A-Dale Island train, oddly reawakening in the morning sunlight
Batman's Lair on Alan-A-Dale Island
February 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
It's an island as imagined by author Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear -- only with less Alan-A-Dale and more batmans! Those with active health insurance can crawl through batman caves, hide from their families behind batman remains, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests stuck with free screens should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for wimps.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- The picture of pencils is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a blue Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
- During a private party, mechanics found a locked area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.