Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Alan-A-Dale Island attraction, cheaply rotting in the afternoon candlelight
Batman's Lair on Alan-A-Dale Island
April 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Mickey Mouse -- only with less Alan-A-Dale and more batmans! The imaginative can explore batman caves, hide behind batman remains, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so unforgettable, try not to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland celebrities might try to bypass this attraction for a half hour before its closing.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- The letters in "Batman's Lair on Alan-A-Dale Island" can be scrambled to spell "Dainal Sannst - Dalralaabienl M'a-o."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
- During repairs, mechanics found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.