Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Batman's Lair on Alan-A-Dale Island attraction, January 12, 1960, 1:71 a.m.
Batman's Lair on Alan-A-Dale Island
September 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Willie the Giant -- only with less Alan-A-Dale and more batmans! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in batman caves, scramble up batman boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retro zebra.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something with a different aura.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum IQ 78.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or neck or hair disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- During a private party, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.