Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fast view of Batman's Lair in Santa Claus Island when it's not bathed in tarps
Batman's Lair in Santa Claus Island
February 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Smee -- only with less Santa Claus and more batmans! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in batman caves, climb up batman displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in this queue.
- After living this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that doesn't involve caballeros.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is possessed by the moaning haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- During repairs, workers found a hidden area within a support in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.