Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair in Santa Claus Island attraction, November 13, 1976, 4:05 a.m.
Batman's Lair in Santa Claus Island
November 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to John Lasseter -- only with less Santa Claus and more batmans! Those with active health insurance can explore batman caves, hide from their families behind batman gimmicks, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may have to just walk past this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- There is a snazzy churro stand just outside this attraction's queue.
- During repairs, plumbers found a private area within a support in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.