Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair in Santa Claus Island attraction at midday
Batman's Lair in Santa Claus Island
October 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of John Lasseter -- only with less Santa Claus and more batmans! Children can fall down in batman caves, be photographed with batman rocks, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In a private space at the high point of the Batman's Lair in Santa Claus Island, there is a cardball table for lost children.
- During a private party, workers found a secret area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of fledglings.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.