Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair in Fess Parker Island attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Batman's Lair in Fess Parker Island
March 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Jessie -- only with less Fess Parker and more batmans! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in batman caves, climb over batman boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at most times.
- This was Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's most tolerated attraction.
- During construction, mechanics found a secret area within a rock in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.