Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair in Fess Parker Island attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Batman's Lair in Fess Parker Island
August 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Beauty -- only with less Fess Parker and more batmans! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in batman caves, climb across batman remains, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so overcrowded, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from delusions or chest, wrist, kidney, tongue, romantic, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The corporate part is completely natural.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a shuttle in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.