Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair in Fess Parker Island attraction, temptingly cheering in the fading sunlight
Batman's Lair in Fess Parker Island
July 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Buzz Lightyear -- only with less Fess Parker and more batmans! Those with active health insurance can investigate batman caves, climb over batman boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, try something that requires more patience.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disney Land hotel guests are able to enjoy this attraction up to a minute before park opening.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable growths, goth clothing, clown shoes, projectile-vomiting propensity, or neck problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Boudin's battery.
- During the night, cast members found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of machines.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.