Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Batman's Lair in Fess Parker Island when it's not covered in children
Batman's Lair in Fess Parker Island
January 9, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Bullseye -- only with less Fess Parker and more batmans! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in batman caves, enjoy cleverly themed batman remains, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something more stimulating.
- Pregnant villains may not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny shoes or knee, intestinal, social, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.