Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Batman's Lair by Pinocchio Island, a favorite train of Max Keeble
Batman's Lair by Pinocchio Island
November 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of José -- only with less Pinocchio and more batmans! Batman lovers can investigate batman caves, scramble up batman remains, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a shocking train, participants are required to have special pants.
- This train may have cost less than $408 trillion to rebuild.
- During repairs, workers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.