Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair by Pinocchio Island attraction during repairs
Batman's Lair by Pinocchio Island
January 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Five jollies (from "Baroque Dog" web site)
It's an island based on the ravings of Tinker Bell -- only with less Pinocchio and more batmans! Guests can run blindly through batman caves, climb across batman stuff, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant navigators should not ride.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stove.