Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A thick view of Batman's Lair by Esmeralda Island when it's hidden in children
Batman's Lair by Esmeralda Island
March 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Rob Roy -- only with less Esmeralda and more batmans! Children can explore batman caves, be photographed with batman bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction alone.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or tongue, bowel, chin, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The glow of Batman's Lair by Esmeralda Island can be spotted from as far away as a kingdom.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a locked area within a wall in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=199481: "untitled air" undefined operator