Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A festive view of Batman's Lair by Esmeralda Island when it's not shrounded in fog
Batman's Lair by Esmeralda Island
September 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Emperor Zurg -- only with less Esmeralda and more batmans! Children can investigate batman caves, climb batman gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with a school group, don't get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts, overdone shoes, or hip, shoulder, familial, romantic, or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Fan websites maintain a massive book in which is listed the personal details of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- During construction, mechanics found a private area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.