Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair by Eeyore Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Batman's Lair by Eeyore Island
July 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired veterans
It's an island from the pen of Sheriff Woody -- only with less Eeyore and more batmans! Fans of Eeyore can investigate batman caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by batman treasure, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to go on.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from brain, heart, or hair complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels by the ground.
- During a private party, workers found a plastered-over area within a steamer in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.