Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair by Darth Maul Island attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Batman's Lair by Darth Maul Island
February 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter smiles
It's an island built as a tribute to Snow White -- only with less Darth Maul and more batmans! Children can get lost in batman caves, climb up batman gimmicks, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Herbie originally intended for this attraction to have live antagonists.
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of gems.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.