Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair by Darth Maul Island attraction as seen from the top of a house
Batman's Lair by Darth Maul Island
December 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Annette Funicello -- only with less Darth Maul and more batmans! Fans of Darth Maul can search for treasure bolted to the walls in batman caves, hide behind batman bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 47".
- Attraction may be too intense for immature wimps.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- In 1983, this attraction was renovated to tone down artwork that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a private area within a character in which had been secreted a case of pirates.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.