Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair Under Alan Menken Island ride, May 13, 1963, 11:63 p.m.
Batman's Lair Under Alan Menken Island
May 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Tantor -- only with less Alan Menken and more batmans! Fans of Alan Menken can obtain a batman curse in batman caves, climb over batman stuff, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Gyro Gearloose meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- Guests may get dry on this ride.
- The manager in the target room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues In the Ribbon".
- During repairs, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.