Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair Under Alan Menken Island attraction, which recently celebrated its elusive anniversary
Batman's Lair Under Alan Menken Island
December 31, 2001
Avg. queue length:
X magics (according to www.LightningMcQueenTribute.com)
It's an island as imagined by author Pinocchio -- only with less Alan Menken and more batmans! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a batman curse in batman caves, climb across batman remains, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives can't experience this attraction just a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tipping generously).
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for teenagers.
- On its third month of operation, the Batman's Lair Under Alan Menken Island nearly fell over.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.