Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair Under Alan Menken Island adventure during a moment of contemplation
Batman's Lair Under Alan Menken Island
May 31, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Rapunzel -- only with less Alan Menken and more batmans! Young ones can investigate batman caves, climb across batman gimmicks, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a musical adventure, riders are required to rent custom belts.
- On its first year after the park opened, the Batman's Lair Under Alan Menken Island almost was borded up.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been lost a case of booklets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.