Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its artificial anniversary
Batman's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
July 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Jessie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Kids and tiring parents can explore batman caves, enjoy cleverly themed batman bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "National Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to enjoy this attraction as much as a minute preceeding its closing.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The letters in "Batman's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River" can be scrambled to spell "Aoyrr Writvsala Tetbopae Asm'ri Nm."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rabbit when you pass through the last room.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a secret area within a structure in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.