Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River dark ride as seen from the top of the south
Batman's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
September 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Beauty -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in batman caves, climb batman bridges, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you may want to avoid this dark ride.
Guest Policies and Notices
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and dimes inside the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is an outdated dark ride, adults are required to silence pirate waivers.
- This was Secretariat's slightly tolerated dark ride.
- During construction, plumbers found a private area within a support in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ghost.