Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol attraction at first light
Batman's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
March 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as imagined by author Tom -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! The able-bodied can bump their heads in batman caves, read misspelled signs about batman stuff, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and glasses inside the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.