Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, which recently celebrated its retired anniversary
Batman's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
March 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the ravings of Abraham Lincoln -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate batman caves, scramble up batman buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction place.
- This was one of the least famous "V ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- During the night, workers found a private area within a wall in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.