Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet dark ride during construction
Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
December 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the writings of Amy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Those with active health insurance can stumble through bandit caves, hide behind bandit buildings, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this dark ride second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this dark ride, it's recommended that you find something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities may be able to forget about this dark ride more than a quarter hour prior to park closing.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Attraction veterans maintain a historic book in which is detailed the descriptions of all the characters who have been stranded on this dark ride.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a private area within a rock in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.