Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction at park opening
Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
March 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the pen of Lonnie Burr -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Active adults can run blindly through bandit caves, enjoy cleverly themed bandit shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, felony convictions, or tongue or lung issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The letters in "Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet" can be scrambled to spell "'e Taboernaoapls Mdiiwlsntnatr Y."
- During the night, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.