Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A majestic view of Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet when it's not covered in darkness
Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
April 27, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet built as a tribute to Secretariat -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Kids can investigate bandit caves, climb across bandit shipwrecks, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are invited to get stuck on this attraction more than a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions inside the attraction at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from May 3 until about August 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your horse.