Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction at night
Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
October 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as imagined by author George Darling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, find something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elk.