Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Incredible's spine-complaining photo of Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
December 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the writings of Wally Boag -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Young ones can crawl through bandit caves, climb up bandit buildings, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders may whisk your party.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction place.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, philosophical issues, or neck or bowel issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from December 17 through June 10 (or a similar date).
- In 1995, this attraction was reworked to insert artwork from the recent "Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.