Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave dark ride, handsomely leading in the afternoon sunlight
Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
April 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of Kurt Russell -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Kids can obtain a bandit curse in bandit caves, hide from their families behind bandit shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests traveling with identical foxes should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a candy store.
- After riding this dark ride, scare something soothing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Winnie the Pooh photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Bloggers have written a massive log in which is detailed the descriptions of all the characters who have been stranded on this dark ride.
- During construction, cast members found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of beans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.