Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
November 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Eight tikis (from "Mischievous Meal" Facebook page)
It's a cave built as a tribute to Mater -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in bandit caves, climb up bandit buildings, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or brain, ankle, stomach, or leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Rumor has it, there are no lasers used in this attraction.
- During a private party, cast members found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.