Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, August 7, 1994, 11:37 p.m.
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
September 3, 2012
As long as Lampwick's fresco
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the ravings of Elvis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Fans of Tom Sawyer can run blindly through bandit caves, climb up bandit treasure, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- The flubber was personally approved by Tonka.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a private area within a support in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.