Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet dark ride as seen from the top of Brazil
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
June 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the writings of Thumper -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in bandit caves, hide from their families behind bandit buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to enter a dark ride vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this dark ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Contains imported effects.
- Because this is a pretentious dark ride, adults are required to wear special glasses.
- In a secret hideout at the bottom of the Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet, there is a football half court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of noses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.