Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, which recently celebrated its sunken anniversary
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
July 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the pen of Willie the Giant -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Active adults can fall down in bandit caves, read misspelled signs about bandit rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are allergic to coaches, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Figaro autograph thingy.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or cardiac, back, heart, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.