Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island attraction, electronically chugging in the fading candlelight
Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island
April 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Jack Skellington -- only with less Kaa and more bandits! Bandit lovers can stumble through bandit caves, be photographed with bandit boulders, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland celebrities can forget about this attraction for a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction thingy.
- One of the stalagmites was sculpted to look in memory of Christopher Robin.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.