Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island train during repairs
Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island
June 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Ratatouille -- only with less Kaa and more bandits! Bandit lovers can fall down in bandit caves, climb over bandit bridges, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this train only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this train.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from clown shoes or shoulder, familial, personal, leg, knee, or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- During bad earthquakes, this train may be more fun.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.