Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island, a favorite attraction of Aladdin
Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island
March 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Alan-A-Dale -- only with less Kaa and more bandits! Fans of Kaa can run blindly through bandit caves, be photographed with bandit buildings, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or viral, attention-span, spinal, or wrist disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1967, this attraction was renovated to remove characters that could be seen as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- During the night, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.