Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island attraction, eventually changing in the morning sunlight
Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island
February 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Eeyore -- only with less Kaa and more bandits! Guests can scrape their knees in bandit caves, climb bandit rocks, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After stretching this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.