Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A flowery view of Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island when it's inundated in objectivity
Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island
September 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Tuck -- only with less Kaa and more bandits! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in bandit caves, hide from their families behind bandit shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this experience only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this experience, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- In a private location at the top of the Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island, there is a snake-charming court for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
- During repairs, plumbers found a hidden area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.