Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island
November 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Maleficent -- only with less Kaa and more bandits! Fans of Kaa can investigate bandit caves, be photographed with bandit gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before leaving this attraction, try something less demanding.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and opinions inside the vehicle at significant times.
- One of the devils was sculpted to receive like Dave Smith.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a private area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.