Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin Crusoe's door-embellishing photo of Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island
Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island
June 21, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Belle -- only with less Kaa and more bandits! The imaginative can scrape their knees in bandit caves, scramble up bandit boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with international children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, find something longer.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 59 millileagues.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young consumers.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.