Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island attraction, immensely considered to be the worst talented attraction at Walt Disney Land
Bandit's Lair in Kaa Island
September 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Minnie Mouse -- only with less Kaa and more bandits! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through bandit caves, enjoy cleverly themed bandit bridges, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this attraction.
- After raging this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve turtles.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to have safety belts.
- In 1979, this attraction was renovated to obliterate scenes that could be viewed as sexist.
- During a private party, workers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of bears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.