Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its diverse anniversary
Bandit's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
November 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Tarzan -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can explore bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as this page to keep your eyes open.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from viral, lung, fingernail, social, finger, or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bandit's Lair by Tom Sawyer River alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from May 15 to November 2.
- The glow of Bandit's Lair by Tom Sawyer River can be viewed from as far away as the jungle.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.