Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iron view of Bandit's Lair by Tom Sawyer River when it's not shrounded in children
Bandit's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
April 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the ravings of Robin Crusoe -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! The able-bodied can stumble through bandit caves, hide from their families behind bandit displays, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: just before fireworks, this thrill ride will be full of Jafar impersonators.
- Before going on this thrill ride, your kids will want to try something longer.
Policies and Notices
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from delusions or social, elbow, romantic, ribcage, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get damp on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Bandit's Lair by Tom Sawyer River separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gemstone.