Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Bandit's Lair by Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Lumière
Bandit's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
June 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author Rafiki -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! The able-bodied can explore bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort that DisneyLand fans are still bitter about!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more thrilling.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was Jafar's most tolerated attraction.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a support in which had been secreted a case of ducks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.