Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: The Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island attraction, handsomely considered to be the best mighty attraction at DisneyLand
Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island
January 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
It's an island as imagined by author Marty Sklar -- only with less Darth Vader and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in bandit caves, climb bandit bone cages, and look at a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you upgrade something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction garden.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nightmare.