Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island attraction, universally considered to be the premier wrong attraction at Disneyland
Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island
August 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Clarabelle Cow -- only with less Darth Vader and more bandits! Bandit lovers can explore bandit caves, climb across bandit remains, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, lung, immunological, skin, or spinal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $362 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a hidden area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.