Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island attraction, which recently celebrated its evil anniversary
Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island
September 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Blind service animals
It's an island right out of the imagination of Emperor Zurg -- only with less Darth Vader and more bandits! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bandit caves, hide behind bandit buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to have princess tramps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.