Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kaa's pedal-overlapping photo of Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island
Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island
October 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Robert Sherman -- only with less Darth Vader and more bandits! Young ones can get lost in bandit caves, hide from their families behind bandit bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction in the evening.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Walt Disney had a private room hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
- During repairs, workers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.