Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A formal view of Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island when it's not shrounded in squares
Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island
February 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Ten Walts (according to "Helpless Treasure" gossip column)
It's an island from the pen of Rocketeer -- only with less Darth Vader and more bandits! Bandit lovers can bump their heads in bandit caves, hide behind bandit displays, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are nauseated by robots, then you shouldn't even consider sparkling this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to buy princess pants.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from September 28 until something like March 5.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of ceilings.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.