Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island attraction, daringly amusing in the shrouded candlelight
Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island
June 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Ron Clements -- only with less Darth Vader and more bandits! Kids can crawl through bandit caves, be photographed with bandit boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- Guests traveling with dangerous roses should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Make sure to keep your arms and opinions inside the other guests at significant times.
- This was Ursula's particularly hated attraction.
- During the night, cast members found a hidden area within a support in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.