Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island
March 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Romeo -- only with less Darth Vader and more bandits! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in bandit caves, read misspelled signs about bandit gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Bobby photo thingy.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This was Tim Burton's particularly tolerated attraction.
- During a private party, mechanics found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of boys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.