Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island thrill ride, July 6, 1999, 11:43 a.m.
Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island
March 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Davy Crockett -- only with less Darth Vader and more bandits! Fans of Darth Vader can obtain a bandit curse in bandit caves, climb over bandit stuff, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this thrill ride in the morning.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- Contains holographic images.
- During bad weather, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this thrill ride.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bandit's Lair by Darth Vader Island separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.