Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction, which recently celebrated its jolly anniversary
Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
January 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the ravings of Max Devlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Children can run blindly through bandit caves, searach for secret bandit rocks, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
- During repairs, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.