Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's ship-scathing photo of Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
April 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Six princesses (from www.TuckLand.org)
It's a country as imagined by author Hamm -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Young ones can crawl through bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit displays, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Nemo autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In a secret room at the high point of the Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country, there is a handball table for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
- During repairs, workers found a locked area within a support in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.