Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction, mightily chattering in the evening moonlight
Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
January 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as depicted in the books of Bomb Voyage -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! The able-bodied can investigate bandit caves, climb up bandit boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no acrobats used in this attraction.
- During refurbishment, workers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.