Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its whole anniversary
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
December 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as imagined by author Bobby Burgess -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! The imaginative can get lost in bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit treasure, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with a different smell.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unexplained phobias, emotional baggage, or ribcage, intestinal, neck, or spinal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches beneath the ground.
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.