Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest ride during a moment of contemplation
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
December 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction Walts
It's a forest built as a tribute to Fritz -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Fans of Tom Sawyer can scrape their knees in bandit caves, be photographed with bandit remains, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: during the summer, this ride will be hostile to pin traders.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 63".
- Shortest guest must be at least 74" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or wrist, familial, spinal, cardiac, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.