Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest, a favorite attraction of Emperor Zurg
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
August 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as depicted in the books of John Lasseter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Active adults can explore bandit caves, be photographed with bandit gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 53".
- Shortest guest must be at least 44" tall.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young wimps.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to purchase pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.