Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, November 8, 1983, 7:62 p.m.
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
April 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Genie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Active adults can explore bandit caves, hide behind bandit buildings, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by Hercules fans.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and tipping generously).
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is said that Tarzan's frozen rack is hidden beneath this attraction.
- During repairs, cast members found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.