Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction during refurbishment
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
January 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Darlene Gillespie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit buildings, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing during giving birth.
- Before waiting for this attraction, find something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland celebrities may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a quarter hour after less important people.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, novelty haircuts, or ribcage or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 13 through March 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.