Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction at night
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
May 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as depicted in the books of Jessie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Guests can run blindly through bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit rocks, and look at a fort with no roof!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to have precision specticles.
- In 1964, this attraction was renovated to change characters from the relatively obscure "Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest" play.
- During construction, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.