Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest, a favorite attraction of Figaro
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
May 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest based on the ravings of Monsanto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! The imaginative can scrape their knees in bandit caves, hide from their families behind bandit treasure, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from unexplained missing kidneys or lung, bowel, romantic, liver, or finger issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating journey.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The kid was sculpted by Christina Aguilera.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a gondola in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.