Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pastel view of Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest when it's not shrounded in fog
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
November 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the pen of Geppetto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! The able-bodied can explore bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your comfort, you should be free from distracting relatives, runny shoes, or ribcage or chest problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- In a disguised space at the high point of the Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest, there is a football table for cast members.
- During the night, cast members found a secret area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.