Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest show, temptingly improvising in the shrouded candlelight
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
May 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the world of Suzanna -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Young ones can investigate bandit caves, climb over bandit gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this show.
- After waiting for this show, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Huey was once photographed riding this show.
- During the night, plumbers found a secret area within a lantern in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.