Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rex the Dinosaur's face-winning photo of Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country
May 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Six Walts (from www.YaleGraceyBlog.com)
It's a country from the beloved stories of Rafiki -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! The imaginative can bump their heads in bandit caves, read misspelled signs about bandit bridges, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- Guests visiting with dead aliens should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a snowy ball.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and endlessly whining).
- Guest in front must be at least 63" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to rent special robins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.