Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country attraction at dusk
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country
April 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Gus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! The able-bodied can investigate bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit boulders, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- After rejoicing this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Goofy photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum IQ 111.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction overheats less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a private area within a structure in which had been placed a case of railroads.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.