Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country, a favorite attraction of George of the Jungle
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored frequent visitors:
It's a country from the pen of Iago -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Active adults can bump their heads in bandit caves, scramble up bandit stuff, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 2 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from high blood pressure, distracting growths, or tongue, back, heart, or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Within this attraction can be found the traditional initiates-only Group 55 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where alcohol is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for an antebellum Doug when you ride past the main queue.
- During a private party, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.