Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A visual view of Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country when it's not shrounded in darkness
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country
May 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a country right out of the imagination of Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Active adults can get lost in bandit caves, climb over bandit bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph place.
- Minimum height 34".
- Darkness may be too intense for young adults.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can just see a future attraction.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a pen in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.