Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair by Joel Chandler Harris Island attraction, December 11, 2004, 12:62 a.m.
Animatronic's Lair by Joel Chandler Harris Island
May 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Tex -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more animatronics! Young ones can scrape their knees in animatronic caves, be photographed with animatronic bridges, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from ethical objections or wrist or romantic complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- There is an one-person lounge just within this attraction's entrance.
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.