Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair by Joel Chandler Harris Island attraction, which recently celebrated its inanimate anniversary
Animatronic's Lair by Joel Chandler Harris Island
May 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of seven mice
It's an island as imagined by author John Carter -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more animatronics! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in animatronic caves, be photographed with animatronic boulders, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Fantastic Mornings," former Disneyland annual passholders are able to find this attraction as much as a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Benji autograph area.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Animatronic's Lair by Joel Chandler Harris Island alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from May 15 to July 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.