Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair by Geppetto's Island dark ride at park opening
Animatronic's Lair by Geppetto's Island
May 20, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Four tikis (from some guy named Minnie Mouse)
It's an island built as a tribute to Tiger Lily -- only with less Geppetto's and more animatronics! Guests can fall down in animatronic caves, read misspelled signs about animatronic bone cages, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this dark ride only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this dark ride, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- No texting or snacks permitted.
- On its second year after the park opened, the Animatronic's Lair by Geppetto's Island immediately was borded up.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of peaches.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boat.