Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction at dusk
Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
November 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the writings of Kanga -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in animatronic caves, enjoy cleverly themed animatronic treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imported effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- According to scholars, there are no spies used in this attraction.
- During construction, workers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of wheels.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.