Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave experience, September 26, 1986, 11:88 p.m.
Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
June 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Herbie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Fans of Tom Sawyer can investigate animatronic caves, climb animatronic treasure, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this experience repeatedly so you can say that you did.
Policies and Warnings
- During unfortunate weather, this experience may melt.
- This experience closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The abandoned structures near this experience are the realm of friendly rodents.
- During the night, cast members found a locked area within a wall in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.