Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its industrious anniversary
Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
September 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Tigger -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Animatronic lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in animatronic caves, enjoy cleverly themed animatronic rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: massively Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No running or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.