Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' joystick-losing photo of Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
April 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the writings of Benny the Cab -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in animatronic caves, hide from their families behind animatronic treasure, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shoes within the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to wear themed pants.
- On its last month before closing permanently, the Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave nearly was borded up.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.