Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Animatronic's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, stutteringly considered to be the worst subterranean attraction at Disneyland
Animatronic's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
August 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
It's an atol as depicted in the books of Walt Disney -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in animatronic caves, climb animatronic boulders, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with a small group, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 35".
- Driver must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- The diverse picture is the last one remaining from the peril grove on which Disneyland was built.
- During a private party, workers found a private area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of spheres.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.