Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A soundsational view of Animatronic's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol when it's covered in darkness
Animatronic's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
June 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the world of Ghirardelli -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in animatronic caves, climb over animatronic bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to keep your children and pacifiers away from the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction breaks down more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.