Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair Atop José Island attraction at night
Animatronic's Lair Atop José Island
November 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Merlin Jones -- only with less José and more animatronics! Animatronic lovers can scrape their knees in animatronic caves, read misspelled signs about animatronic remains, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your benefit, you should be free from emotional baggage or nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's painted doors, you may be able to see the cherished ram.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.