Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A detailed view of Animatronic's Lair Atop José Island when it's not inundated in fog
Animatronic's Lair Atop José Island
June 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tim Burton -- only with less José and more animatronics! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in animatronic caves, hide behind animatronic buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction and sing along.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to wear special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.