Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whopping Thunder Mountain Train attraction, April 5, 2013, 6:80 p.m.
Whopping Thunder Mountain Train
August 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Whopping Thunder Mountain Train in the ghost town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your hands as you go on the zaniest journey in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While zooming through Whopping Thunder Mountain Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, battling plants, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction after a picnic.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from dietary issues, skimpy clothing, or hair, inner ear, or viral issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to wear themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.